S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Product Owner for Charts (Remote/Hybrid) T he Team:
Our charting team provides financial chart platforms and components that enable client-focused teams to create custom chart solutions for some of the biggest names in investing and finance. Our product owners work with their engineering team as well as our design and business development teams to define, plan, and prioritize the capabilities and features that are available for client solutions. The Impact:
Your focus as a Product Owner at Markit Digital will be on our charting and data visualization capabilities. Markit Digital is a leader in financial charts with a long history of providing charts across a wide variety of media. You will help us continue this tradition with innovative data visualizations and a strong sense of how data, presented in an approachable way, can help investors make key decisions. What's in it for y ou:
This role will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Work with financial experts, skilled engineers, and creative designers on interesting problems
- Help investors understand financial data through innovative visualization
- Help develop charts used by millions of investors around the world
What We're Looking For:
- Develop and advocate for a long-term vision of financial charts from Markit Digital and a roadmap for achieving that vision
- Collect, understand, and refine charting requirements from internal stakeholders and clients
- Write and present feature requirements with detailed acceptance criteria to engineering teams
- Guide cross-functional teams of engineers and developers toward successful delivery of features using agile methodology
- Communicate with stakeholders during the development and release of features to keep them updated
- Drive quality execution by coordinating testing of features, including user acceptance testing and the release process
Flexible Working (optional)
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years professional experience working as a product owner in a similar fast-moving , technology-based organization.
- Experience and passion for building charts
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience working in a flat organizational structure and are at ease managing conflicting priorities.
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills and have experience facilitating groups, both within and outside of the Scrum framework.
- Excel in analytical thinking, are highly effective in problem diagnostics and at ease working in a fast-moving, somewhat ambiguous environment.
- UX background strongly desirable.
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. Grade /Level
( relevant for internal applicants only ): I-7 The Location:
London, ON, Boulder, CO, US Remote, CA Remote Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only) :
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position has a minimum of $70,800 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here . About Company Statement: S&P Global deliver s essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.