Administrative Assistant/Client Concierge
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations.
The administrative assistant supports the many different tasks for which the practice is responsible and ties directly to the overall business plan of the practice. The administrative assistant maintains and supports the practice within Ameriprise Financial guidelines.
This role provides administrative support by scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, preparing client communications and tracking new business correspondence. This role is responsible for responding to ad hoc requests, coordinating/tracking projects and/or managing business-as-usual projects such as filing, copying, researching printer problems, and/or organizing the logistics of a client seminar. Responsibilities Responsibilities and Time Allocation
- Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor. Position Functions:
10% Client care
- Prepare correspondence for advisor signature
- Copy and track all client and practice materials including business correspondence
- Copy and follow-up with home office on related issues
- Schedule client appointments and prepare agendas s for appointments
- Conduct client appointment reminder calls and check-in calls on follow up items
- Assist the Operations Manager, associate financial advisors and advisor
- Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Required Qualifications Key Traits of a Successful Administrative Assistant:
- Greet clients upon arrival and extend hospitality to clients
- Set up and maintain client management system
- Write notes or letters to clients on personal letterhead of administrative nature only and administer client appreciation
- Document client contacts/calls
- Track client special events and make appropriate contact per established client contact model
Education and Other Designations:
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff
- Effective and efficient time management
- Polite and clear phone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and Ameriprise
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the advisor's practice
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
*Instructions for applying for this position*
- High school degree or higher
Resumes will not be accepted without a cover letter that says why you would be a good fit for this position and the compensation range you wish to discuss. Also, in your cover letter, please describe your three most defining characteristics or attributes. This exercise is meant to show us your writing skills and ability to follow directions as well as to help us get to know you. Note that you must follow these exact instructions, or your resume will be rejected. Thank you.