Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Premier Banker - Del Amo/Torrance Location US-CA-Torrance Job ID 32090 # Positions 1 Job Family Branch Delivery - Banking Services Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Premier Banker serves as the relationship manager for assigned affluent and high-potential mass affluent customers by providing them guidance and navigation towards solutions that meet their particular needs. The Premier Banker also manages and increases a high-value book of business through proactive acquisition, cross-sell, and related activities.
- Manages and grows a book of affluent and mass affluent customers
- Initiates conversations with customers and takes a proactive approach to retain and grow the existing customer book of business and add new customer relationships to the book of business
- Adheres to CIT/OneWest Bank performance culture and process
- Conducts business accurately, ethically and always in the best interest of the customer
- Meets individual and branch sales goals as assigned
- Establishes community Centers of Influence (e.g. attorneys, real estate agents, CPA's) to partner with and identify additional customer banking opportunities where appropriate
- Consistently engages customers to establish OneWest Banks "One Customer at a Time" standard
- Grows customer relationships by serving as the primary contact, notating what was learned, and always following up on customer expectations
- Provides an outstanding customer service experience by leveraging OneWest Bank’s EmpowerU performance culture in each interaction
A Premier Banker’s book of business is defined as assets in the categories of total deposits (consumer and business deposits).
- 3+ years of relevant banking experience with previous experience as a Personal Banker or equivalent
- Experience in providing excellent customer service and leveraging resources such as technology channels, lending and business banking, ,to appropriately align products and services
- Proven relationship management skills and experience along with excellent customer service acumen
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing customer information to consistently identify customer needs and create solutions as appropriate
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Must be able to proactively oversee the customer book of business as well as manage and process information through a contact management system
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: