Assistant Operations Manager
Assistant Branch Operations Manager (Bonsall, CA)
Bonsall, CA, USA
Responsible for assisting the Branch Operations Manager in achieving branch goals and overall business success. Provide direction, leadership and motivation to ensure that the office team achieves service, sales and operational goals. Responsible for insuring the security and accountability of all cash and negotiable items.
- Directly supervises teller staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the bank’s policies. Assists with completing Performance Partnership reviews of tellers. Assists with training, planning, assigning and disciplining of employees in the Branch.
- Plans and schedules the daily workflow and coordinates with other areas as required to ensure compliance with service standards and regulatory deadlines.
- Assures high quality and friendly customer service and adherence to sales and brand standards.
- Resolves customer inquiries/complaints and situations in a positive professional and efficient manner.
- Promotes effective sales and service environment.
- Monitors teller’s performance relative to losses, differences and referrals. When appropriate, coaches for improved performance.
- Approves transactions within established guidelines.
- Participates in the opening and closing of branch. Conducts security inspection of building and grounds under dual control.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to insure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures.
- Review daily reports.
- Meet deposit growth goals.
- Achieve satisfactory audit ratings.
- Identify and mitigate audit ratings.
- Expense control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of recent experience working in a commercial bank as a Supervisor
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations including Teller, New Accounts, and Customer Service
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and the equipment used in the assigned area
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to coach staff to ensure high level of customer service
- Spanish speaking, reading and writing is preferred