Drupal Developer Cognizant Interactive
Cognizantis a strategic partner to the Fortune 2,000, helping the world's mostinfluential companies to build software and solutions, ‘empowering our clients'businesses and enabling their competitive advantages.
Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products,experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and driverevenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach
whichuses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end toend experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customerand employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities Job Summary
Cognizant is looking for a Drupal Developer with 4 plus years of experience in developingcustomized product for our clients. The role is encouraged to drive technologydiscussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing businessneeds. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo andprovide thought leadership/best practices to improve our current services andtechnologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in afast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” andleverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality. Day-to-DayResponsibilities: DrupalDeveloper
with minimum 4+ years of experience onworking Drupal 7/8.
- Should be able to work with team or independently.
- Hands on experience on implementation of web services (RestAPI)
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, theming, key contributed modules and core API. .Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Hands on experience on implementation of web services.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GitHub, etc.
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies Job Responsibilities:
- Custom module development on Drupal 7/8
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems. NodeJS Experience:- Working/development primarily on the backend (Node.js functions and integration) and database.
- Working knowledge and fundamental understanding of the frontend React.js/Redux technologies.- Development based on weekly sprint cycle meetings with the team to keep track of progress and ensure deliverables by estimated completion dates.- Development and structure will need to follow proven industry standard approaches to ensure easy and consistent work from all developers.- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Drupal 7/8, NodeJS, React.js
- AWS Deployment and Configuration/Setup
Why Choose Cognizant?
- React.js, Redux
- React Component Architecture
- AWS Deployment and Configuration/Setup
- TypeScript (will be using strict settings)
- Unit Testing
- Agile Software Methodology
- API Integration
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market,and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We lovebig ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiencesat the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and trainingopportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. Youwill have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets freshand have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for ourclients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attributethat we look for in our people.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change,and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employerand is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant VeteransNetwork assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant thatallows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment toperfection instilled in them through participation in military service. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer
provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizantconsiders all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin,ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation orpreference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state,federal or local law. AboutCognizant
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of theS&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 FastestGrowing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexiblebusiness model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertiseto deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in theirown space.