VP, Financial Consultant
With your superior knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and a world class investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, trusting relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies.
We're Looking For
- Series 7 and series 63 licenses in current and in good standing prior to hire
- Series 66 (or 63/65) and Insurance Licenses or obtain them within 6 months of hire
- A college degree is preferred
- A CFP certification is preferred
- Experience managing a book of business and/or financial planning experience
of Your Role
Fully supported by an open architecture product platform and the best resources and professionals in the industry, you cultivate relationships with our most sophisticated investors. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Exceptional knowledge of trust, estate planning, tax planning, insurance and complex financial planning
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to create an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning will allow you to deliver the very best service and help customers to reach their retirement goals
- Utilizing your expertise to cultivate the talent of the branch team through coaching and mentoring
How Your Work Impacts
Working in our Investor Center, you will offer guidance and personalized financial planning to customers in a face to face setting, and help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with great benefits . While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation please contact the following:
For roles based in the US: Contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2
For roles based in Ireland: Contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com
For roles based in Germany: Contact email@example.com
Certified Financial Planner ® / CFP-® - Issuing Authority, Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients . We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.