Leading developer of advanced analytics and machine learning software seeks a Software Quality Assurance Lead to be responsible for all facets of quality assurance and testing. Will own end to end quality testing from signoff releases to production and develop an automated integration test suite that exercises all aspects of the product.
- Six plus years’ experience in software testing with a degree in CS or related disciplines
- Following range of testing – Functional, End-to-end, regression, Performance, Usability, Longevity, edge-cases, Module integration and Server Side API testing
- Experience in test automation using Selenium Webdriver, Robot Framework, QTP or Mozmill.
- Working experience with Docker and Unix.
- Working knowledge of Python, or Java
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Jenkins to create and maintain automation and manual testing infrastructure.
- Well-versed in scripting languages – Shell / bash, Python etc.
- Experience of leading a QE team across several releases at a product company.
This is an established, pre-IPO, start up with equity options a component of compensation.
Keywords: Quality Assurance, Software testing, Selenium Webdriver, Scripting, UNIX, Docker, Analytics
Please refer to Job 23607 and send an attached resume to email@example.com, For more opportunities please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com.
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.