Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
'We are in search of a Strategic, Business-oriented and technical cloud architect for consulting in cloud infrastructure, cloud application architecture and automation solutions. This will be for a Medical Device cloud application migration from legacy platform to the cloud.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to comprehend the current in-premise, multi-tier, legacy architecture and suggest alternative scalable, secure and modular cloud solutions.
• Ensure that the proposed solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability.
• Responsible for migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform- Provides design, implementation, testing, maintenance, delivery and support for the full life cycle of activities related to systems and subscriptions in Azure Cloud environment.
• Ability to envisage risks, challenges with various cloud architectures, platforms and suggest and drive mitigations to closure.
• Hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
• Be the voice of the customer, share insights and best practices, and connect with engineering teams to remove key blockers.
• Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers to drive long-term cloud adoption.
• Understand the customer’s application portfolio, priorities and success measures to migrate infrastructure, and applications using the principles of DevOps and automation.
• Apply technical knowledge and customer criteria to create a cloud modernization roadmap.
• Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to various stakeholders.
• Responsible for defining tasks, scope, effort from user stories and responsible for high-level and low-level design documents and other technical project related artefacts.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in implementation and support of IOT Cloud Architecture in the Medical Device domain.
• An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on Microsoft Azure
• Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
• Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies
• Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Architected Framework(s)
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.