- South San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: South San Francisco, CA, USA
This job will be responsible for working with various teams to facilitate our product development process.
- Aiding in the coordination and completion of new product features and fixes by working with all the various teams/processes involved.
- Conducting discussions with relevant stakeholders to plan and maintain product roadmaps.
- Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects
- Maintaining and organizing product backlogs. Guide and promote team transparency, maintain and manage clear and consistent project metrics.
- Foster team predictability, leveraging metrics to inform future planning.
- Work with the business stakeholders to help them specify and test development and to have them adhere to product development processes and timelines.
- Work with the development team to continuously review and improve the development process, implementing process refinements as the team learns to work together efficiently.
- Help debug problems that are reported with the product and routing to the appropriate group for the fix.
- Work schedule requires availability on some evenings, weekends and holidays and morning meetings with the San Francisco and New York team mates.
- Undergraduate or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) with a quantitative or problem solving emphasis. Preferred degrees are in Science, Engineering, Math, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or another relational database is required
- Experience in Visual Basic, Excel VBA, or other programming languages is preferred
- Experience in working with large/complex data sets beneficial
- Candidate must be willing to learn structured finance and have an interest in technology
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the confidence to interact with top financial professionals.
- Demonstrated initiative, enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly and excel as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Possess great initiative and have strong organizational skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.