Senior Project Manager
Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Senior Project Manager New 📅 19000554 Requisition # 📅 2 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
ICE Data Services is seeking an experienced and results focused Senior Project Manager in our Santa Monica, CA office to work on our strategic development and growth initiatives. This hands-on role works directly with senior technology and business leaders as well as development teams to manage commercially-focused projects, programs and new initiatives. Strong communication, leadership and attention to detail are required along with a focus on project organization, management and effective collaboration with key stakeholders. This role is heavily focused on managing several development projects as well as the overall program portfolio for Fixed Income Analytics. The successful candidate must effectively operate in a fast-paced, hands-on and dynamic development environment where new business opportunities are pursued quickly. This role requires flexibility of processes to effectively manage development efforts to meet the respective business deliverables. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Program and project level management and reporting to key senior stakeholders
- Active management of Agile storyboards for development as well as the construction and management of the Project workplan
- Applies project management best practices across all work efforts
- Managing different work efforts using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Active management of project and program-related risks, issues, reporting and timely tracking of actions across project stakeholders owners
- Escalation and resolution of impacts to key project milestones
- Management of allocated project resources and work efforts, as well as proactive identification/resolution of resource contention issues with respective managers
- Creation and execution of a communications plan/matrix across all project team stakeholders
- Organization of key interactions amongst project teams aligned to the final deliverable
- Ownership over all key project artifacts from requirements, specifications, plans, status, checklists and approvals
- Ownership of the change management process as project execution progresses through to closure deployment management remains the responsibility of the Development Manager
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams with diverse skill-sets and functional areas
- 10+ years in project management experience on technology and product development efforts
- 5+ years managing large project of work focused on commercial product delivery
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience working with senior technology, business leaders and development teams
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Applied experience managing efforts with MS Project and Agile storyboards
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders as well as work with the leadership team to: mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with Product, Quantitative , Financial Engineering and Development teams
- Enjoy a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Work well as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status. Additional Information
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, CA, Santa Monica
Requisition #: 20000216
United States, CA, Santa Monica
Requisition #: 20000076
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0