Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Senior Developer New 📅 19001268 Requisition # 📅 1 day ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose The Senior Developer is a senior leader on the development team and is responsible for implementing the technical architecture, analysis of current issues and developing proposed solutions by utilizing best practices and modern technologies that enable our continued business needs and growth. This role requires close partnerships and collaboration with senior developers, business stakeholders and technology management. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Must be a hands-on technical development resource and mentor for other developers on the team
- Able to create and drive implementations of designs for large complex technology systems
- Analyze technology environment, focusing on current issues and proposing solutions
- Create prototype solutions, participate in technology selection process
- Support project management in planning and resource utilization
- Lead teams in new feature development as well as maintenance
- Knowledgeable about current distributed technologies with applied experience
- Ensures high quality and testable solutions are implemented
- 5+ years of highly technical and analytical development experience
- Strong knowledge and applied experience with varied computer languages and operating systems, particularly Java, C# or C/C++, Linux and Windows
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot and other Spring technologies
- Experience with relational and distributed data stores (e.g. Oracle 12c, Cassandra, etc.)
- Applied experience with Kafka streaming, JMS and other messaging technologies
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes and other container technologies
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, and/or Information Systems
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status. Additional Information
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, CA, Santa Monica
Requisition #: 19000984
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0