Software Test Engineer
- Responsible for the implementation and establishment of a quality software process to support growth in our Software Testing Organization across all platforms and branches.
- Responsible to design, plan and execute on multiple software projects and cross-platforms in the organization.
- Ensure successful delivery of organizational transformation and goals across all business verticals at SVB, and deliver high quality product for our clients and coordinate with teams across multiple time zones for global software projects.
- Responsible for the overall quality of IT projects and changes through execution of all aspects of the Software Development and Testing Life Cycle, adhere to Enterprise Software Delivery Methodology, and lead, develop, monitor and execute test activities for software projects.
- Work closely with development and business partners to ensure timely collaboration and resolution, review and understand project or software application requirements, conduct ambiguity review, and prepare robust test strategy, test plan, test cases, log defects and produce status reports.
Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field and 3 years of experience in the job offered or a software-related occupation.