Software Engineer II
Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and
. Complete hands on development (Architecture, Design, Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance
on our client facing online and mobile banking systems.
. Contribute to and help to drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to
· Passion for technology & innate desire to create a superlative developer experience down
to the last detail.
· Deep love of building elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code.
. Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty.
Always working to improve yourself and learn & constructively support the team around you. S Requirements Text .
• Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks
• Strong Understanding of UX principles and best practices
• Knowledge & experience utilizing CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery) techniques.
• Hands-on development expertise in J2EE & Enterprise Technologies: JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI, JMX, JTA.
• Hands on development experience with XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, XSD, XQuery Namespaces and XML parsers and tools.
•.Experience and passion for developing secure web applications
• Implementation experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to J2EE.
• Preferred to have implementation experience of online banking platforms based on industry leading platforms.
• Strong understanding of SOA concepts. Preferred to have development exposure to Enterprise integration and SOA technologies. • Experience with implementing SSO and security protocols like SAML2.0, OAuth2.0 etc.
• Knowledge and experience with RDBMSs (Oracle or MS SQL Server).
Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies in both a co-located and a distributed team environment is a plus as well as working in a strongly regulated environment. Qualifications kills & Requirements Minimum Education: Minimum Years of Experience: Career Level: Software: Bachelors Degree
0 - 2 Early Career