Senior Manager, Product Management
Sr. Manager, Product Management - Payment Products
The Senior Manager will beresponsible for building and driving the product strategy, roadmap, executionand on-going management of all products and platforms in this channel. Thisteam works collaborates with the other product managers to help them define,build and execute their payment strategy.
The Senior Manager will own theP&L for this channel. He/she will build and lead a team of strong productmanagers focused on managing the current portfolio of products, building newproducts, and commercializing and monetizing current & future technologyassets of the bank. Payments represent a broad scope of settlement methodsleveraged by both the Innovation Economy and Large Corporates, and thereforeare core to our overall channel strategy. The ideal candidate for this role willpossess a strong product management background, be well steeped in designthinking, Lean UX and Agile delivery methodologies and will use a data drivenapproach for decision making. The candidate must have prior experience inseveral payment clearing systems. This role will require strong influencing andnegotiating skills across all levels in the organization.
The right person thrives in a highperformance and fast-paced environment, working with a world class organizationmade up of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Data Scientists, CustomerService Agents, Sales Associates and Clients to challenge the status-quo everyday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set Product strategy, own the product roadmap KPIs, and lead the execution on building and bringing to market new features and capabilities
- Monitor product performance, user & client feedback to drive better product decisions
- Partner with Technology leadership to oversee the work of Agile Teams that will be dedicated to this channel. Help lead teams through Agile routines
- Partner with Marketing Research and UX Design to incorporate Design Thinking into product designs
- Lead the business analysis, product usage analytics and drive insights to build a world class payment infrastructure at SVB
- A Bachelors Degree with business or major that requires structured problem solving
- 7+ years of Product Management experience ideally in Banking/Financial Services, ~5 years experience in leading payment products
- Demonstrated experience in building & leading high performing teams, action oriented and ability to inspire cross functional teams
- Solid executive presence and ability to manage across all levels in the organization
- Solid grasp of market dynamics in the subject areas and keen ability to assimilate and deploy the best practices
- Strong vendor management skills
- Strong Agile Practitioner well versed in Agile routines
United States-California-Santa Clara Work Locations: Job:
Banking Operations Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Oct 26, 2019, 12:09:17 AM