Make Next Happen Now. For more than30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and theirinvestors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financialservices and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across theworld. With commercial, international and private banking services, SVB helpsaddress the unique needs of innovators.
We are looking for a passionateteam-player to join the new Product and Client Success Division. The successfulcandidate will be responsible for moving the product roadmap forward and assistin delivering relevant and cutting-edge solutions to our clients andstakeholders. Providing input into the development of digital solutionroadmaps through Agile methodologies in an ever-changing environment is acritical skillset for this role. This role is expected to exercisecreativity, critical thinking, relationship building, analytics, andcollaboration to solve client problems.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Defineand contribute to development of product strategy through Market Research, UXResearch, and strong awareness of new features and capabilities in the market
- Identifynew opportunities to acquire, retain or grow the business based on data trends
- Applycustomer focus approach to define requirements around customers needs
- Createproduct constructs based on Design Thinking and UX Design principles
- Develop,prioritize and execute on the backlog as the product manager in a pod
- Serveas a liaison between various cross-functional teams
- Implementproduct strategy by monitoring product performance against product roadmap KPIsand leveraging user and client feedback to drive better product decisions
#LI-TR1 Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of product experience, preferably focused in digital solution roll outs
- Proven ability to execute an end-to-end product lifecycle
- Proven ability to drive measurable change within the organization
- Proven experience in delivering through Agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships with sales and various cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in FinTech, InsurTech, mobile banking or technology vertical is preferred
- Previous experience of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Previousexperience in applying knowledge of cutting-edge product and technologydevelopments as it relates to his or her current work
- Previousexperience in both financial and non-financial product management
Role is based inSanta Clara, CA.
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara
Job: IT/Engineering/Project Mgmt
Organization: SVB Financial Group.
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2019, 2:27:52 AM