Microsoft Product Manager, Crm
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Manager - CRM Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Manager - CRM
Make Next Happen Now. For more than30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investorsmove bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services andexpertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. Withcommercial, international and private banking services, SVB helps address theunique needs of innovators.
SVB is looking to hire anexperienced Dynamics 365 Product Owner on the Product team to develop andenhance Dynamics 365 capabilities that will empower the sales, servicing, anddata teams across the organization. In this role, you'll develop a deepunderstanding of the needs of the respective teams and work with our crossfunctional pod of developers, business partners, and scrum masters to deliversolutions that can have a significant impact to our operational efficiencies, salesand servicing effectiveness, and cross system integrations. Ideal candidate cancreate a product roadmap based on a deep understanding of businessrequirements, has prior product management experience, and understands thetechnical architecture of D365. As part of a small but highly influential team,you will have an opportunity to truly transform the bank and make a lastingimpact.
- Create the CRM enhancement and implementation roadmap and prioritizeinitiatives based on internal demand as well as corporate strategies
- Engage with key partners across various functions(Sales, Client Service, Credit, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to understandbusiness needs and pain points
- Lead product rollouts end-to-end, from requirements gathering andbusiness case creation to deployment and training
- Assistthe CRM support team in maintaining the platform, updating core modules,ensuring data quality, and implementing best practices
- Improve CRM user productivity and workflows by leveraging nativeintegrations with other Microsoft applications such as Teams, SharePoint, Flow,Power BI, and PowerApps
- Work closely with our engineers and technology partners to help design,build, and test the desired solutions, using both out-of-the-box functionalityas well as custom developed applications
- Communicate project updates to both senior leadership and end-users toobtain consensus and drive adoption
- Collaborate with other product teams to ensure alignment on scope,dependencies, and timelines
- Continuously look for opportunities toautomate and streamline operations by matching business needs withbest-in-class technology solutions
- Deep technical and functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 functionalityand applications
- Strong understanding of the broader Microsoft platform (Office 365,Power platform, and Graph API) and how to leverage these native integrations toextend the capabilities of CRM
- Strong experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional project teams that resultedin successful deployments
- Datamanagement experience with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365
- Ability to articulate the CRM roadmap, project updates, and demos toessential stakeholders
- Intellectually curious and genuinely interested in leveraging newtechnologies to improve the lives of employees
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara
Job: Banking Products
Organization: SVB Financial Group.
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2019, 8:29:40 PM