Director, Product Management - Information Reporting & Business intelligence Products
The Director will be responsible for building and driving the product strategy, roadmap, execution and on-going management of all products and platforms in this channel. This team works collaborates with the other product managers to help them define, build and execute their payment strategy.
The Information Reporting & Business Intelligence Director, will own the P&L for this channel. He/she will build and lead a team of strong product managers focused on managing the current portfolio of products, building new products, and commercializing and monetizing current & future technology assets of the bank. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a very strong product management background, be well steeped in design thinking, Lean UX and agile delivery methodologies and will have a data driven approach to decision making. The candidate must have prior experience in Cash Management and Information Reporting Products. This role will require strong influencing and negotiating skills across all levels in the organization.
The right person thrives in a high performance and fast-paced environment, working with a world class crew of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Customer Service Agents, Sales Associates and Clients to challenge the status-quo every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Set Product strategy, own the product roadmap KPIs, and lead the execution on building and bringing to market new features and capabilities
- Monitor product performance, user & client feedback to drive better product decisions
- Partner with Technology leadership to oversee the work of Agile Teams that will be dedicated to this channel. Help lead teams through Agile routines
- Lead the business analysis, product usage analytics and drive insights to build a world class payment infrastructure at SVB
- A Bachelor's Degree with business or major that requires structured problem solving
- ~ 10 years of Product Management experience ideally in Banking/Financial Services, ~5 years experience in leading payment products
- Demonstrated experience in building & leading high performing teams, action oriented and ability to inspire cross functional teams
- Solid executive presence and ability to manage across all levels in the organization
- Solid grasp of market dynamics in the subject areas and keen ability to assimilate and deploy the best practices
- Strong vendor management skills
- Strong Agile Practitioner, well versed in Agile routines