Director, Transformation Delivery
Requisition #: 48144
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Transformation Delivery for our practice.
- Lead and support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Develop and deliver Advisory methodologies for various industries focused on program management and large transformational programs
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with Directors, Vice Presidents, and C-level executives
- Craft influential C-level communications and deliver with clarity, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Lead KPMG team in delivery of services/completion of deliverables outlined in signed statement(s) of work while managing and adhering to KPMG engagement management and financial management policies
- Support customers in driving and completing programs and project, including establishing project framework and processes while resolving issues and removing barriers to progress
- A minimum of eight years of experience assessing and planning IT capabilities and transforming large technology programs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred; PMP, Certified BA, and/ or Scrum Master a plus
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, attract new business, and build lasting professional relationships with senior level IT executives
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams of various size in delivery of services to customer, including leading remote or offshore resources
- Well established track record of producing high quality results while establishing/maintaining customer relationships at all levels
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.