Customer Service Manager
Product Manager, Customer Service Platform and Products
The newly formed Customer Service Platform and Products team is responsiblefor building and driving the strategy, roadmap, execution and on-goingmanagement of products and platforms leveraged by the banks front and back-officecustomer service groups. This team works closely with the services organizationsto identify essential requirements and turns them into world-class servicingsolutions. This role is essential tomaintaining the banks high-touch customer service brand, enabling ongoinggrowth, and increasing employee satisfaction.
As part of this team, the Product Manager of Customer Service Platform and Products will take ownership of driving the right technologies to enablesupport services for a range of the banks end client products andservices.
Key responsibilities for therole will include:
- Define strategies and requirements for solutions that enable theteam to deliver fast, accurate, and efficient services to our clients
- Define clear MVPs and engaging with technology teams to developdelivery plans
- Serve as a product manager in an Agile development and deliveryprocess
- Define success metrics and establish ongoing monitoring procedures
- Identify automation opportunities that will accelerate key serviceworkflows
- Maintain alignment of support capabilities with the ongoingproduct catalog
- Craft a roadmap toward a comprehensive, automated, and intelligentplatform
- Drive effective rollouts of the platform into the supportorganizations
- Be the spokesperson for your area across all areas and levels ofthe bank
- Five years as a product manager with a track record of delivering products with high customer satisfaction and market success
- Ability to turn end-customer inputs into structured requirements and user stories
- Strong collaborator with a history of strong teamwork with technology groups
- Adept Agile practitioner with prior scrum team experience as a product manager
- Experience defining, instrumenting, and collecting metrices with the ability to understand the data and turn it into forward looking improvement strategies
- Excellent communication skills in front of all sizes and types of audiences
- Experienced in defining and delivering highly intuitive end-user experiences
- A bachelors degree in science, engineering or other major that requires structured problem solving; MBA is a plus
- Developer experience in high level languages or low code environments is preferred
- Prior experience in banking or business process management or automation or customer service products is highly desired.
- Ability to travel 30% to 40% of the year.
United States-California-Santa Clara Work Locations: Job:
Banking Products Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Dec 6, 2019, 3:55:53 PM