Client Service Specialist
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Client Services Specialist Location US-CA-Santa Clara Job ID 2020-7467 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Client Services Specialist. The role will initiate and close sales of deposit services in Private Equity. Partner with RMs and other EWB sales professionals in the Treasury Management, Commercial Banking, Private Banking and other segments to acquire, expand and retain targeted client relationships. In addition to working with the Senior Managing Director, Private Equity, to produce and maintain presentations for external use, with prospects, clients, service providers; and for conferences and internal use, for presentations to Senior Management, Credit, and regulators
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Working with Private Equity clients in conjunction with RMs, TMS Consultants, and branch staff to put in place optimal operating account structures
- For Deposit accounts related to credit facilities, work with RMs and Loan Operations to arrange the accounts so as to facilitate loan transactions.
- Initiating Deposit sales independently, and in conjunction with RMs and Private Equity, through direct prospecting and organized marketing initiatives.
- Working with client and BSA/DCI/KYC colleagues to obtain all appropriate documentation to clear private equity firm to open accounts at EWB
- Provide first-point-of-contact support for Deposit related and other non-credit matters for PE clients. Act as an expert advisor for the clients. Resolve client requests and/or issues independently
- Presentation of Private Equity Metrics
- Maintain databases and results tracking as needed to support Private Equity’s business to both internal and external constituencies.
- Work with the Head of Private Equity to determine the optimal format for presenting complex data/trends for internal meetings or speaking engagements
- Create compelling presentations to convey important statistics to Chairman, COO, CFO, General Counsel, CCO, federal and state regulators, etc.
- Work with RMs and EWB Marketing to produce appropriate presentations for various audiences of prospects, clients, and service providers
- Other projects as assigned by management.
- 3 to 5 years of combined sales/financial services/presentation experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing or 5 years equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of commercial bank products is highly preferred
- Dedicated to the delivery of excellent client service to interact effectively with clients and team members at all levels
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert level proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS