Chief Of Staff, Human Resources
Chief of Staff, Human Resources
SVB is seekinga highly strategic, consultative and analytical individual to work closely withour Chief Human Resources Officer. The Chiefof Staff for the CHRO is responsible fordeveloping and executing on the HR strategy and overall direction of SVB. The Chief of Staff will have an opportunityto partner with the HR Leadership Team (HRLT) in support of day-to-dayoperations as well as strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels tooperationalize the goals of the HR organization, prepare Executive and BoardPreparations and execute on various programs to ensure the CHRO and HRLT isfocusing on the highest priority items. This role requires a highlyresourceful, self-driven individual with the ability to partner, execute, andlead through influence and collaboration across SVB. This role reports to theChief Human Resource Officer.
- Partner with the CHRO and senior leaders to help sustain and build a successful and rewarding HR organization.
- Establish partnerships that ensure alignment on strategic decisions and impactful changes within HR as well as across SVB.
- Develop executive communication and reporting including strategic decks for the Executive Committee, Board, quarterly reporting of accomplishments, and goal management.
- Lead projects in support of strategic initiatives or enterprise projects contributing to the overall organizational strategy. Create and implement accurate plans and develop success metrics and communication approach for these initiatives and projects.
- Oversee the groups corporate strategic plan in partnership with the HRLT. Ensure strategic vision is articulated, disseminated across the organization and adopted by the larger team.
- Manage multiple strategic business projects to achieve organizational objectives, fostering cross-functional collaboration with marketing, sales, product, technology, finance, operations, legal, and risk. Manage projects and milestones, reporting up and across the organization as needed.
- Navigate team dynamics with tact and confidence as an objective program manager.
- Partner on annual budget and annual strategic planning process.
- Partner on HR Communications regarding HRs global delivery, vision and strategy.
- Work closely with HRLT to advance work and functional priorities; guide leadership towards clear, efficient and accountable decision-making.
- Distill and synthesize strategic discussions into discernible, executable plans.
- Have a strong pulse and feedback on organizational needs; be a key bridge from leadership to the rest of the organization, conveying and ensuring successful communication and implementation of critical organizational and operational decisions.
- 10+ years of managing operations and/or cross functional projects in a dynamic and fluid environment.
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects; Project Management skills and ability to lead multiple high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously across a distributed set of stakeholders without direct ownership of resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels in an organization.
- Collaboration skills with the ability to form trusted relationships, including key internal and external stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Passion to foster an inclusive and diverse culture through initiatives, training & education, communications.
- Strategic thinking, in particular the ability to break complex problems down into component parts. The ability to lead and enjoy both strategic and tactical work is key.
- Track record of achievement, with sound thinking and judgment.
- Highest level of integrity and discretion in managing of confidential information.
- Team oriented and collaborative; experience in HR is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
<br><font color="#FFFFFF">#LI-KU1</font> Primary Location:
United States-California-Santa Clara Work Locations: Job:
Human Resources Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
May 20, 2020, 1:07:54 AM