CRM Data Product Manager
CRM Data Product Manager
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centres across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, SVB helps address the unique needs of innovators.
At the core of all product development, is the continual intake and exhaust of data. Data drives the prioritization, measurement, and refinement of product features. Data created and maintained within a CRM system enables multiple parts of an organization operate more effectively and efficiently.
As a Product Manager for our CRM offering, you will play an essential role in the formulation of SVB's next generation of CRM products. You will serve as the CRM team's lead between the product development, architecture, data, and technology teams. In collaboration with SVB teams, you will ultimately be responsible for the data aspects of our CRM product and ensure that it meets the demands of a competitive marketplace and enables SVB's business goals.
You will be expected to create a data strategy that enables and enhances cutting edge product features, manage data integrations across multiple SVB and external platforms, and lead a culture of data driven product development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the CRM data strategy to measure, prioritize, and develop CRM capabilities that drive business P&L
- Work with the CDO office to manage and connect the data strategy to business-driven Use Cases that align with the long-term business objectives
- Identify and integrate external data, analytics and machine learning models into the CRM product
- Maintain a data strategy to define how CRM data is generated, collected, enhanced, consumed, and uniquely positioned to compete in the marketplace
- Define and document data standards and policies, including engaging with the architecture team to implement governance processes that support adherence to enterprise standards
- Proactively research and incorporate technology trends that may be advantageous to the realization and continued adoption of SVB's data strategy
- Understand, communicate, and incorporate Data Science development lifecycles into product development lifecycle
- Ability to perform analyses and incorporate data driven decision making into overall product strategy
- Identify data infrastructure required to execute on CRM business goals
- Incorporate data considerations into CRM Product Development framework and overall organizational strategy
- Work with the Lead Product Manager to understand the market and work with internal teams to identify profitable opportunities and launch new products and features that contribute to SVB's global roadmap
- Create, maintain and organize a healthy backlog of data product enhancements that align with overall business goals
- Lead and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Coordinate with other product owners/managers to ensure coherence of product and releases
- 7-10 years of product, data engineering, analytics, or data science experience
- Data modeling experience for data warehousing and business intelligence
- Proven experience with development on database solutions
- Must be knowledgeable of dimensional modeling techniques
- Proven experience working with Financial Services Industry Data Models
- Proven experience in providing leadership for a re-modeling and / or re-engineering initiative for an "Legacy" Data Warehouse
- Intellectually curious and genuinely interested in leveraging new technologies to drive towards business goals and create a positive customer experience
- Ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships with sales and various cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in delivering through Agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to execute an end-to-end product lifecycle