Business Implementation Manager
Business Implementation Manager Duties:
Driveimplementation of technology roadmap initiatives across FIU (FinancialIntelligence Unit) Teams.
Continuousanalysis of the performance and coverage of Fraud monitoring as well asprevention capability of each of the Fraud Tools/Platforms.
Propose finetuning options based on the analysis findings, obtain Management approval, andimplement those fine-tuning mechanisms to the rule engine of various Fraudmonitoring tools/platforms.
Interactclosely with Fraud Investigations, Fraud Operations, Fraud Governance and FraudRisk Teams (multiple stakeholders) to ensure business requirements are defined,documented, and translated into technical requirements.
Deliverstatus and provide reports to Business Leadership Team and Fraud InvestigationsUnit Management Teams.
Work onbusiness/operational analysis, including requirements elicitation andspecification to provide business direction, guidance, and decisions to processdevelopment and delivery teams, and engage business users on process design,usability and ease of use.
Collaboratewith global teams across Fraud monitoring and Prevention areas.
FacilitateUAT (User Acceptance Testing), develop the required training materials, andfacilitate trainings for technical tools in order to support the FIU Team.
Send resume to
- Design, develop and maintain automated reports and/or tools.
- End to end execute and deliver Business Intelligence solutions to business partners and provide subject matter expertise for the specified domain.
- Engage with stakeholders and partners to execute vision to meet SVBs needs for enterprise business intelligence.
- Work closely with project managers and business analysts to ensure reporting/data meets or exceeds requirements.
- Collaborate with partners in Data Architecture and Data Warehousing to drive the ongoing development and delivery of SVBs Enterprise BI strategy.
- Perform data analysis and interface with offshore development teams to work together on different phases of the software life cycle.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of standard operational reports and dashboards.
- Provide standard reporting packages, queries, and ad-hoc reporting to various end-users to lead efforts to ensure end-user requirements are well understood and create specifications for business intelligence solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to solve complex reporting issues, monitor technology and industry trends for new business intelligence opportunities, continuously improve business intelligence and reporting processes, procedures and workflow, and ensure daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly system operational activities complete successfully and within agreed upon service level agreements.
- Review statistics, validate or challenge the existing business intelligence solutions and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies to prepare activity and KPI reports regarding the activities of the Enterprise BI Services team.
- Participate in continuous department performance improvement activities, such as design reviews, code reviews, audit reviews, change management reviews, and other reviews required to monitor and assess execution versus defined procedures and processes.
- Load data from multiple sources in database using ETL or custom procedure based on business requests.
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or arelated field and 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in thejob offered or a related occupation
technical field and 7 years ofexperience in the job offered or a related occupation. Primary Location:
United States-California-Santa Clara Work Locations: Job:
IT/Engineering/Project Mgmt Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Jun 29, 2020, 10:00:59 PM Travel: