Api Product Manager
API Product Manager
Silicon Valley Bank isthe most sought-after financial partner in the global innovation economy. We bring together entrepreneurs, investors,ventures capitalists, and private equity firms to move their bold ideas forward,fast. Our clients define what comesnext.
In the past 35 years, we have accumulated more experience with start-ups and high-growth tech thanany other company in the world. In fact,majority of the most compelling Fintech disruptors bank with us. Our clients include: Beyond Meat, Shopify,HelloFresh, Cloudera, and Andreessen Horowitz, just to name a few. We help our clients grow, too. More than half of the innovationcompanies that completed an IPO in the last two years were our clients.
Our accomplishments serve as motivation to continue pushing ourselvesand we are committed to delivering user-centered, high-impact solutions to ourclients. We are looking for creativethinkers who want to challenge the status quo and create a truly seamless digitalbanking experience on a global scale. About the Role:
The API Product Manager represents the lifeblood for growth for SVB,improving the ???? developer and fintech API experience and differentiating ourdigital capabilities from our competition. This role is responsible for driving a significant aspect of our digitaltransformation strategy. The idealcandidate will:
Once Here You Will
- Possess a strongproduct management background, be steeped in Design Thinking, Lean UX, andagile delivery methodologies, and have a data-driven approach to decisionmaking.
- Demonstrate priorexperience in developing seamless end-to-end digital and cross-channel developeror fintech platform experiences and ideally have exposure to key elements of technicalproduct management.
- Demonstrate anability to collaborate with developers and data engineers to define thetechnology infrastructure and data architecture necessary to deliver abreakthrough developer and API integration experience.
- Demonstrate abilityto quickly understand and convey complex technical product details and alignproduct features to meet client needs and market demands.
- Be a strategist. Translate our high-level strategic vision into product roadmaps.
- Be the voice of the user. Understand user needs, identify the problemand market opportunity, ideate solutions, prototype, and validate hypotheses.
- Be a do-er. Harnessthe power of a cross-functional team to take a product from concept to launch. Fromcreating your product backlog and grooming features, to hardening code and shippingproduct, you will be empowered to define the future of your product.
- Be a value catalyst. Leverage data to unlock new experiences and new features that deliver thefull potential of SVB to our clients.
- Be a change agent. Explore new approaches, methodologies, and technologies in an ever evolvingand changing world.
- Be passionate. Evangelizeyour products to internal stakeholders and clients with purpose and passion.
- A Bachelors Degree in science, engineering, or other quantitativemajor that requires structured problem solving
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferablyin Banking/Financial Services
- 3+ years direct knowledge and experience with digitalproduct development
- Proven ability to build relationships and workeffectively in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Strong understanding and working experience withdesign-thinking best practices to deliver industry-defining digital productsand experiences
- Knowledge of Agile routines and experience working inan Agile environment
United States-California-Santa Clara Work Locations: Job:
Banking Products Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Feb 1, 2020, 11:18:02 PM