Marketing Automation Lead/Supervisor
- San Mateo, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Marketing Automation Lead/Supervisor
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Digital Marketing Strategy team responsible for?
The Digital Marketing Strategy team is responsible for working with client and product marketing managers to develop and execute digital omni-channel programs using a marketing automation platform. The team partners with marketers responsible for different lines of business, geography and product to achieve objectives defined by KPI and conversion metric. The team's success is measured by the effective coordination and launch of programs that drive engagement; are optimized for web, social, email and advertising; and demonstrate results.
Beyond program development and oversight, this team educates on and evangelizes the benefits and capabilities of marketing automation technologies as well as the importance of test & learn techniques to improve results and effectiveness.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Marketing Automation Lead/Supervisor?
- Apply marketing strategy and technique, including test & learn and optimization approaches, to oversight and execution of automated marketing programs
- Apply project management and communication best practices to develop, execute and report results of marketing programs
- Partner with marketers to champion new techniques using marketing automation, impacting: campaign design, points within the customer journey, content development, engagement strategies and conversion techniques
- Partner with digital channel teams to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies in an effort to optimize effectiveness of each channel in support of marketing objectives and program results
- Establish governance model for managing marketing automation platform, including role definition, user rights and administration
- Act as a marketing automation advocate - lead brainstorming sessions to help marketers better understand possible uses of marketing automation. Use position to educate and inform marketing leaders about best practices
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
- A minimum of 6 years digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, digital, communications or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present to executive and program sponsors
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and has the ability to lead others
- Knowledge and experience developing KPIs and success measures used to evaluate digital channel performance
- Familiar with financial topics and the asset management industry; desire to increase and deepen understanding of the asset management industry
What technology skill sets are critical to success in this role?
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms - Marketo experience preferred - and advanced knowledge of web, social, email and advertising technologies and/or platforms
- Experience with data visualization tools - Tableau experience preferred
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*
*Only applicable at certain locations
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities .