Manager - Total Rewards Consulting
- San Mateo, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
Manager - Total Rewards Consulting
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
We're currently looking for a talented Compensation and Benefits Leader to join our Global Total Rewards team in San Mateo - California.
The Total Rewards Consulting team is responsible for ensuring the organization has market competitive and cost effective Total Reward policies and practices, through the provision of compensation and benefit consultancy services to specific lines of business. We proactively review, develop and implement Total Rewards solutions and policies, in support Franklin Templeton's people and business strategies, ensuring compliance with local legislative or regulatory requirements and/or market practice.
Manager - Total Rewards Consulting (Investment Management)
The Manager - Total Rewards Consulting will contribute to the governance and strategy of the overall Global Total Rewards Consulting function. They will lead a small global team providing proactive consultation and analysis to their client group (Investment Management). They will partner with HR counterparts in client facing roles as well as members of the Global Total Rewards function to ensure the Investment Management Group receive effective and consistent analysis and consultancy to enable them to achieve their strategic pay initiatives and meet their day to day needs.
- Lead, direct and develop a small global team of Total Reward Consultants to deliver impactful consultancy, services and solutions in support of strategic initiatives
- Consult, provide analysis, and solutions on various compensation issues for assigned business units, including job evaluations, benchmarking, bonus reviews, etc.
- Proactively share expertise and represent business unit interest to influence the design of our compensation and benefit programs and policies
- Educate and help improve HR and business leader's understanding of the Company's compensation and benefit programs and philosophy
- Support HR partners and assigned lines of business in preparation for year-end decisions
- Participate in benchmarking surveys on a regular basis, keep abreast of the latest market intelligence, trends and practices in compensation and benefit areas
- Ensure competitiveness and compliance of benefit programs in light of regulatory environment, market practice, business strategy and initiatives
- Participate and contribute to broader HR or business unit projects and initiatives
- Work directly or through their team with business leaders in partnership with HR colleagues
Ideal candidates will have:
- Degree in relevant field or equivalent
- 5-8 years relevant experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably in a consulting firm
- Experience in Investment Management preferred
- Demonstrated ability in leading teams preferred
- Highly detail driven with emphasis on confidentiality, time sensitivity and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiating and relationship building skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Reward software, Workday and/or other HR Information Systems an advantage
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
* Onsite fitness center and recreation center
* Onsite cafeteria
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.