Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Loan Processor/Account Executive - San Mateo Job Locations US-CA-San Mateo Posted Date 12 hours ago(10/31/2019 1:45 PM) Job ID 2019-2270 # of Openings 1 Category Loan Administration
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
Assist Originator in managing workflow on a daily basis.
- Initiate timely processing of new applications to be in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Order appraisals, flood certificates, credit reports, verbal verifications of employment, tax transcripts and legal work for all loan files.
- Screen borrower names through fraud system to comply with OFAC policy.
- Copy and ship loan files to be approved by secondary market investor, when necessary.
- Pre-underwrite the loan file prior to sending to underwriter for approval.
- Prepare all loan files for closing and submit loan information to loan closing department for final document preparation.
- Screen incoming calls and assist clients and potential clients whenever possible.
- Initiate contact on loans in process for follow-up documentation when needed.
- Attend weekly pipeline meetings with other key department personnel.
- Monitor pipeline daily to ensure all deadlines are met.
Assist Originator with on-going marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain databases for both existing clients and referral sources for future direct mailings.
- Develop tracking mechanism for all referrals for consistency in following through on all leads.
- Meet primary referral sources and be introduced as a key contact person for status updates on files, etc.
- Perform a bi-weekly mailing to all referral sources with rate sheets and information on relevant new products and services, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years processing experience required.
- Candidate must currently be working in the residential lending field and familiar with all the new regulatory requirements implemented over the past 2 years.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS