Creative Motion Graphics Designer
- San Mateo, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Creative Motion Graphics Designer
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Franklin Templeton Investments, a Fortune 500 company and pioneer in mutual fund investing, seeks a talented and experienced creative Motion Graphics Designer to join our award-winning Motion Graphics and Video Design Team.
As part of our small and creative in-house agency team, this position offers an opportunity to collaborate closely with like-minded design professionals as well as take real ownership of projects as you develop your ideas into high-quality motion graphics and animations. As part of our global company, you'll work with internal clients and consult with our creative leadership from all around the world. This is a permanent full-time position with benefits.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for developing creative for a variety of mediums and types including internet video, animated shorts, product demos, digital signage, post-production online marketing campaigns and corporate communications. Involvement is critical in all phases of the design process, including concept development, storyboarding, animation, graphic design and production.
Education and Experience:
- B.F.A. in graphic design concentration or equivalent.
- 3-5 years as a motion graphics designer at a design studio, post production house, or broadcast television station.
- Strong online portfolio displaying advanced layout and design experience including typography, color theory, concept skills, motion design/animation and video editing.
- The Motion Graphics Designer will be able to produce video and motion graphics projects from inception to completion, with a very strong attention to detail and quality.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite of design tools and highly skilled using AfterEffects and Premiere. Knowledge of 3D software and video/film production is a plus.
- A strong sense of design and typography as well as animation skills is required.
- Must be resourceful and aware of current and upcoming trends in video and animation design to create innovative and effective animation solutions.
- Some knowledge of the financial industry a plus.
Sample work from Franklin Templeton :
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.