Client Development Officer, Information And Technology Industry
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Client Development Officer II Job Locations US-CA-San Mateo Posted Date 1 day ago(11/5/2019 5:13 PM) Job ID 2019-2266 # of Openings 1
The Client Development Officer in our San Mateo office is responsible for generating new core deposit business with the emphasis on establishing deposit management relationships. This position requires an expertise in private banking as well as short-term money management and cross-selling opportunities to Commercial Lending, Residential Mortgage and Investment Management in an attempt to create strategic relationships.
Generate new core deposit relationships with the Bank’s Deposit Management services. Responsible for selling all, Boston Private Bank Deposit products, and Liquidity Asset Management Program (Off Balance Sheet - Fee Service) -Sweep Repurchase Agreements
- Market the Bank’s Cash Management products and services. Responsible for establishing new clients along with providing expertise in demonstrations internally and externally.
- Provide short-term money management expertise for Bank’s Deposit Management clients. This includes managing clients’ clients’ day to day banking needs, involving operating accounts and cash management products, from overnight liquidity positions out to one year maturities. Requires knowledge of deposit products and services as well as other money market instruments.
- Account Management responsibilities include being primary contact and officer for all new client relationships established, as well as existing relationships. Requires knowledge of general banking operations as it relates to account management for these clients.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow-through. Provide a high level of personalized sales and service support to key client and Strategic Relationships within the Bank.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales, and cross-selling referral, to integrate client relationships among the bank’s four core business groups
- Respond to difficult or complex product and service inquiries from clients, team and business partners.
- Ensure compliance of Federal, State and local laws as well as BPB&TC policies and procedures.
- Oversee income & expense management to minimize office losses and prevent fraud.
-Typically a minimum of 15 years of business development/cash management experience in banking or client target expertise.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS