Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sr. IAM Engineer Location US-CA-San Marino
Job ID 2019-7165
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer. The position of Identity and Access Management Engineer is established to provide management and development of centralized access control systems. This position has responsibility for creating and maintaining the Identity and Access Management (IAM) program, standards, and architecture to enable an enterprise-wide system. Maintain quality service standards set by the organization. This position will directly report to the Head of IAM.
Acts as the ambassador and technical representative for Enterprise Security while engaging with other colleagues throughout the firm in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions. Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration with the Enterprise IAM environments. Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Primary support and development provider for SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Develop and maintain installation, design and configuration procedures and documentation
- Provide guidance to customers and team members on IAM-related technologies in the form of consultations, architecture and design proposals and reviews
- Participate in an on-call rotation, providing 24/7 support for all responsible systems during such a rotation
- Works cross-functionally to accomplish assignments. Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization
- Manage and maintain the health of the identity and access (IAM) system Ensure that the IAM system effectively manages identities for employees, vendors, contract workers and temporary employees, for both on-premises and hosted applications in compliance with information security policies and financial industry regulations
- Develop and implement workflows that automate and facilitate access provisioning and de-provisioning
- Work closely with the Business, application owners, and users to document system access and identify potential areas of improvement for authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Provide guidance to business owners to understand applications and access rights/controls
- Work closely with IT teams to manage access control processes and application integrations
- Work with Business Analysts to ensure access controls are integrated with business requirements for any new application
- Improve and automate employee, vendor, and temp on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Further develop role-based access as an enterprise-wide initiative
- Perform regular user access reviews as directed. Make recommendations to establish privileged access and segregation of duties monitoring controls for identifying and mitigating risks associated with access rights
- Act as the subject matter expert for IAM tools to assist with technical, operational and strategic access control decisions
- Develop documentation including run books, user guides, and other access procedures
- Mentors less experienced members of the team
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 5+ Years of experience working as an engineer managing IAM systems/solutions
- Strong understanding of SailPoint IdentityIQ or similar Identity Management Platform
- Strong understanding of Java and PowerShell
- Solid understanding of security best practices, both theory and practical implementation
- Highly motivated and self-driven, capable of working with little instruction to resolve demanding tasks, as well as work with internal teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in an enterpriseenvironment
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS