- San Jose, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Automation Architect
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
The RPA Solutions Team's objective is to automate business processes with high resiliency and efficiency.
The Senior Automation Architect serves a primary role for streamlining processes, designing resilient automations, and maintaining and monitoring those automations over time.
- Supervise of team of Automation Architects who create and maintain automations (TaskBots) using Automation Anywhere software in support of the Moody's Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative
- Assume ownership for scheduling and monitoring the Control Room to validate TaskBot performance and ensure process consistency and efficiency. Identify, and then address or escalate errors.
- Proactively identify opportunities to standardize business processes and enhance operational controls and efficiencies
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify business processes that would benefit from automation and design an efficient process solution
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as well as internal business processes
- Supervise a team preparing senior management reporting to validate that reports are complete, accurate and produced on time
- Lead and manage projects for new automations (including issues, risks, and dependencies)
- Review and attest to the quality of documentation listing the scope, workflow, and controls of each automation
- Must have a solid understanding around implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes.
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, IT, or business related field
- 5-10 years of professional experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight individual and/or group deadlines
- Team player with strong ability to adapt to change quickly and to balance multiple priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across organization to obtain information
- Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience managing projects required
- Ability to supervise, facilitate, negotiate, and resolve interpersonal or inter-team conflicts
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, macros, VLookups, etc.), Word and PowerPoint required
- Prior experience with scripting languages or automation software
- Knowledge of Moody's rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.