Sales Executive - AVP Level (FinTech sales)
- 170k + bonus + benefits
- San Jose, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
The Sales Executive leads sales engagements, selling solutions to address complex Business and IT requirements into predominantly FinTech and other Tech Firms, and more generally the Financial Services Industry in the US West region
Our cleint is a leading well-known IT company and looking for a Hunter / Sales / Business Devlopment profile to grow business in San Jose, USA.
The Sales Executive leads sales engagements, selling solutions to addreSalesss complex Business and IT requirements into predominantly FinTech and other Tech Firms, and more generally the Financial Services Industry in the US West region.
- A hunter profile with minimum 10 years of experience selling into new accounts with a Tech oriented focus on Financial services, FinTech and Financial Services industry firms. Focused on selling Digital and transformational / next-gen services for IT and BPS.
- Extraordinary team leadership, high-energy sales execution, strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Exhibit exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence and outstanding judgment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, “get-the-job-done” attitude, professionalism, team-player
- Able to devise and articulate a unique and compelling value proposition, so that customer decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a relationship with company
- Ability to build active relationships across organization with key stakeholders such as delivery, consulting, senior management, practice-units, external vendors/partners, third-party advisors etc.
- Identify market potential, develop a GTM strategy, and qualify target accounts.
•Generate leads (“hunting”) and identify new opportunities with new clients, and strategic partners in the FinTech and Financial Services industry in the US West Region
•Leverage past relationships and references towards lead generation
•Opportunity Identification and ownership through the sales lifecycle; validation and qualification of those opportunities through the solution-driven processes
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account stakeholders, including CXO level relationships; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products, solutions and services.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results and identifying needs to be filled.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
*No Sponsorship provided.
If you have the expereince and can provide deal summary, when required. Please do share your Cv with details. Thanks