Core Portfolio Review Operations Function includes and not limited to :
- Perform managerial and operational responsibilities related to Portfolio Review Operations.
- Coach, mentor, and manage a group of business associates/senior business associates that support Portfolio Review Operations.
- Oversee, provide direction to associates and ensure efficient, timely, and high quality of service across a high volume of Portfolio Reviews.
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively provide coverage and monitor and accomplish the productivity and quality goals.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes to enhance quality, efficiency, and output.
- Maintain procedures, communicate and provide direction to the associates as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Exercise professionalism, discretion and judgment to communicate requests and/or concerns to upper management as needed.
- Create and maintain on an ongoing basis the team training manual/SOP.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall culture of excellence and values of the organization.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork, appreciation of diversity, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the team to succeed.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the team through data intelligence.
- Demonstrate adherence to procedures, guidelines and regulatory requirements as it pertains to the job function.
- Provide support for regulator and audit enquiries and data requests.
- In conjunction with the Rating group, consolidate list of Rated Entities to be considered in Portfolio Reviews for completeness and accuracy.
- Scheduling the Portfolio Reviews.
- Setting up Portfolio Review Announcement using Moody's applications.
- Setting up the Portfolio Review conflict checks via Moody's applications.
- Generating and retaining a report that evidences participants' conflict check.
- Preparing, circulating and retaining Portfolio review Material for the Portfolio Review.
- Sharing the draft Announcement of Periodic Review with the issuer.
- The retention of the notification to the issuer and the issuer response (if any).
- Update, review, approving of Publication of the Announcement of Periodic Review.
- Managing the centralized issuer contact management system for quarterly issuer reminder emails.
- Sending quarterly issuer reminders from a centralized system.
- Tracking all publication dates in a centralized database.
- Tracking and reporting activities within the scope of above activities.
- Knowledge and experience in supervision, and management.
- Knowledge of the functions, operation of the specific department.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization's management team.
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) skills with an ability to communicate complex business concepts to a senior audience.
- Highly organized, efficient, and organizational management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.)
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results.
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- BA/BS degree.
- Demonstrate experience working with databases and systems.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.