- San Jose, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Financial Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA, USA1. Key areas of oversight include:
o Rating Group Monthly Operating Reviews
o MIS Capacity Planning Metrics
o MIS Expense Process and Reporting, including loading and analyzing budget/forecasting
o MIS Consolidated Analytics support
2. Responsible for expense builds related to MIS budgeting and forecasting
3. Support department and consolidated expense actual/budget/forecast variance analysis during the monthly/quarterly close process
4. Develop new reporting or analysis to provide insightful information to business and Finance management
5. Recommend improvements/enhancements to current processes and reporting
6. Ensure the team maintaining up-to-date record of all process document
7. Participate in special projects as assigned by Finance management.
Required 1. Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA, MBA or CFA, a plus)
2. Prior forecasting and reporting experience is a plus.
3. Advanced English in both written and verbal communication skills
4. Exposure to multidimensional reporting applications (Hyperion Planning and Essbase a plus)
5. Superior skills with Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint); macro, VBA are a plus
6. Experience in Business Intelligent tool is a plus
7. Solid understanding of accounting and financial statement reporting
8. Exposure to the general ledger software (e.g. PeopleSoft Financials)
- Prior forecasting and reporting experience is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.