Davenport Oxley is working on behalf of a Private Equity fund with a strong international reach. Our client is seeking a highly experienced and well-qualified Vice President, Investments (Growth Equity) to join their investment team in San Francisco, California.
- Develop, implement and oversee strategy, Investment and Divestment, and Management and Monitoring advisory activities.
- Lead and execute investment lifecycle from due diligence analysis, financial modelling and valuation, and quantitative analysis.
- You will work closely with the management teams of portfolio companies.
- You will support portfolio companies through the transaction lifecycle from the growth phase through to eventual exit.
- Manage and enhance relationships with relevant internal and external parties.
- An MBA and/or CFA qualified.
- The ideal candidate must currently be in a mid-management role with at least 7 years of relevant experience in investment and portfolio management, or corporate finance and capital markets, or business management and strategy.
- Solid financial modelling experience.
- Proven track record of success in previous roles in Growth Equity/Private Equity.