Sr. Strategic Business Analyst - Sales Operations
As a Senior Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting technology banking strategies and initiatives to expand relationships with the most influential technology companies in US.
This position will be part of the Sales Operations Group where we facilitate the business' consumption of the broader sales technology, enablement and analytics platform, specifically designed to empower the organization.
The analyst will act as a strategic business consultant to generate insights via reports and presentations based on research and internal tools. Responsibilities include supporting sales team strategies to grow the business and ensure leaders are appropriately informed. Also, he or she will manage internal projects to track progress in collaboration with Sales Operation team and other business partners.
- Research and analysis of US innovation market and current portfolio trends to aid in identifying and aggregating opportunities
- Support go-to-market or expansion plans for new innovation sectors
- Collaborate and maintain information flow among various business groups within the Bank
- Promote adoption and usage of CRM and reporting tools and maintain accuracy of data to drive technical analysis of relationship activities
- Replicate, refine and discover new methods in which the relationship management team can more optimally leverage our proprietary built analytics platform.
- Conduct qualitative/quantitative research, produce analytical reporting and identify external repositories or tools to augment the platform.
- Keep current with trends through market research in order to be best positioned to conduct timely analysis.
- Identify and develop meaningful KPIs
- Build cross functional relationships to inform strategy and synchronize initiative execution
- Lead long term projects to promote sales process automation and improvement
- Assist with ad-hoc business analytics requests to support the technology banking team
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline desired, such as Economics or Finance, and an accomplished academic record
- 3-5 years of experience working as a business analyst in consulting, fintech or VC a plus
- Ability to create and maintain KPI metrics, dashboards and presentations by using data analytics and presentation tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Tableau)
- Adept at managing projects with a distributed team across US
- Client service oriented, with the ability to partner with individuals at all levels
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Interest in technology, entrepreneurship, and venture capital