Sr. Network Security Architect
Who we are looking for
State Street Cyber Architecture & Engineering is looking for outstanding individuals with excellent intellectual and analytical capabilities, entrepreneurial problem-solving skills, strong communications, and influencing capabilities. A robust strategy designing zero trust building blocks, deployment, and a passion for effecting change across the organization.
This role will have a broad range of hands-on responsibilities of network security architecture reviews, design, redesign for scale, and resiliency changes with aggressive execution timelines. What you will be responsible for
As a Sr. Network Security Architect you will
What we value
- Lead network security design, development, and build SASE building blocks to enhance end-to-end layered security maturity.
- Provide cyber network design review, and security oversight and acceptance.
- Thought leadership and Advisory
- Be part of long-term network security strategy development and execution.
- Define network reference architecture and global security non-negotiable standards to be reused as building blocks for various components.
- Exercise experience and influence to make well-informed decisions to enhance network technology debate.
- Architect and implement to scale secure network enterprise solutions
- Work as a hands-on technical leader with a good understanding of cloud-native concepts and trade-offs.
- Engage with, influence all levels of the organization, drive collaboration and trust, and ensure practical strategic priorities.
- Project leadership
- Oversee implementation of multiple key initiatives, working closely with line management responsible for executing change; define associated change management imperatives and required resources.
- Manage cyber network architecture governance processes, ensuring regular communication and coordination of initiatives across the cross-functional teams.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and managing large-scale change initiatives-exhibit resilience and tenacity to keep stakeholders energized and committed to journey throughout the change lifecycle, managing fatigue, and sticking with the change to realize expected business benefits.
- Strong communication skills to promote critical wins and new behaviors throughout the organization
- Collaborative leadership and work style with the ability to effectively interact with and earn the trust of peers, CTO, Network teams across the organization
- Project and process management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor's or MS degree in computer science is required.
- CCIE, or advanced network layer certification is required.
- Self-starter with a keen sense of ownership and commitment to work and passion for delivering results.
- 15 years' experience with
- PKI infrastructure, SDN, network security protocols, Zero trust networking, DNS exfiltration, routing, networking segmentation and SASE framework.
- Working with scaling systems to billions of secure transactions while maintaining SLA and performance.
- Integrating with a single identity, SSO, API gateway security.
- Designing and understand DR scaling, Availability zones, and resilience challenges.
- Expertise with Cisco, F5, Zscaler, Palo Alto network, Arista, and CDN technologies.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers