Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry! Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild. About Us
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our Values
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are looking for an experienced leader to help manage and grow one or more teams in our engineering organization. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders to build alignment on project plans and roadmap, drive effective execution, hire and mentor engineers, and grow other leaders within the group. If you believe in ownership and autonomy and are excited about the opportunity of being part of a company with strong growth, join us!
This role is in our Digital Experiences group, tasked with building a differentiated real estate closing experience for buyers, sellers, lenders and real estate agents. As a leader in this group you'll be leading new product initiatives backed by our established Intelligent Fulfillment technology. Your teams will be delivering strategically critical products via the web, mobile apps and communications. You have:
- 4+ years of experience hiring and leading teams as an engineering leader
- A track record of delivering multiple projects on time and experience working with enterprise focused engineering teams
- Ability to think strategically and translate business needs into effective engineering execution by removing roadblocks and providing guardrails for the teams to succeed
- Experience with agile development processes, planning, and prioritization of projects in collaboration with product and design leads
- Experience delivering customer facing products and measuring their performance
- Leadership principles rooted in empathy, feedback, and empowering people
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things engineering
- Computer Science or related field degree or equivalent experience
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life. We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
We believe in Equal Opportunity
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.