Sr Dir - Customer Success
Job Description Customer Success is critical to our short-term and long-term profitability as an organization. Simply put, we are successful when our clients accrue continued value from our solutions and services. We are looking for a Senior Director who can serve as a subject-matter expert and mentor to the Customer Success Management team members. This candidate should be able to understand our customer's needs, their organizational challenges, and their short-term / long term goals. In this role it will be critical to identify what business challenges/problems they face, and work with our research, professional services, and product development teams to bring our customers the solutions they need. Communication will be critical to present a clear and united front amongst all stakeholder teams with Moody's Analytics.
Additional areas of responsibility:
- Act as a subject-matter expert, representing the needs of finance and accounting professionals, especially around quarter-end and year-end allowance and financial reporting processes
- Create best practice content, presentations and processes that are scalable and can be used by other customer success team members
- Learn and share industry best practices with stakeholder groups
- Identify client needs and expectations, and partner with cross-functional teams including product management, research and customer success, to identify solutions to their main business challenges
- Create a customer feedback loop process and share "the voice of the customer" with relevant stakeholder teams
- Develop training plans for individual team members
- Challenge others to develop as customer success leaders while serving as a role model in words, actions, and results.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience within the financial services industry
- Proven history in managing key stakeholder expectations
- Subject matter expertise and relevant work experience in impairment accounting, risk management, stress testing and/or capital planning.
- Prior experience working with clients directly required
- Deep understanding of customer needs across different client segments
- Experience in managing client support escalation channel as related to customer success
- Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience
- Process orientated mind-set with ability to multi-task and juggle multiple requests
- Self-starter willing to roll up sleeves to create required content or make necessary viable customized offerings for customers
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with ability to inspire, mentor and manage junior team members to deliver customer success
- Ability to manage, influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Undergraduate (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required
- Graduate/second-level degree preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.