Software Engineer -Client Enrollment
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style. We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology and processes to scale our business. We’re looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
The Client Enrollment Engineering team is responsible for building the digital onboarding experience at FutureAdvisor. Traditional financial advisors often require cumbersome paperwork to onboard a new client. We work with financial institutions to design a seamless digital onboarding experience, customized for each of our partners. We leverage electronic signatures, online document submissions, and APIs to streamline the account opening and transfer process. We also enhance our partners' onboarding processes to better serve their clients and produce better client outcomes.
As an engineering team at FutureAdvisor, we work closely with product, QA, and other engineering teams to build solutions. We also work with partnering financial institutions, advisors, and client operations staff to better understand existing processes and bottlenecks.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology to scale our business. We’re looking for software engineers who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families
● Design and build software to enhance client enrollment processes
● Work closely with PM, DevOp, and QA through the software development life-cycle
● Write high-quality, maintainable and testable code
● Attention to detail: we handle clients’ retirement savings
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related work experience
● At least 5+ years of professional software development experience
● At least 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining production web application
● At least 2 + years of experience with Ruby on Rails or similar framework
● At least 1+ years of experience with relational databases such as MySQL
● An interest in investing and/or passion for improving the finances of the 99%
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Prior experience working in financial service/fintech
● Experience peer-reviewing code
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.