Senior Microsoft Consultant
60736 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
We are actively interviewing experienced Supply Chain and Finance consulting professionals for our Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain practice.
As a leading Microsoft Partner and recipient of numerous industry awards, RSM US leverages Microsoft’s leading enterprise resource planning platform, Microsoft Dynamics F&SC, and other Microsoft-centric tools to help customers stay competitive in a constantly changing environment. As a Senior Microsoft D365 F&SC consultant, you will be the Supply Chain or Finance/Accounting expert on project implementation team and responsible for the delivery and execution of project tasks designed to implement the full suite of Microsoft D365 F&SC modules. You will be a valued member of a team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement the modules of Microsoft D365 F&SC. Your deep functional skills in Microsoft D365 F&O will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects.
These client-facing roles require extensive experience with Microsoft D365 F&SC Modules and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be client-focused, team oriented with exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of implementation experience with Microsoft D365 F&SC or previous version
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with Microsoft D365 F&SC or previous version
- Deep knowledge in core business processes: Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Plan to Produce
- Significant experience in successfully contributing to two or more Microsoft D365 F&SC implementations (references will be required)
- Minimum of at least two Microsoft D365 F&SC certifications (Trade and Logistics, Production or Finance preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and contribute to the consulting team as well as the client team as well as develop strong working relationships with clients.
- Relevant, hands-on work related experience working in a consulting environment
- Desire to learn, grow and exceed both management and client expectations
- Superior organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Prior experience working in retail, food and beverage, life sciences, industrial products or government contracting industry desired
- D365 Power Platform implementation experience a plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req12366 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC BA D365 Ent Delivery Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req12366 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
San Francisco, CA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
West Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing