Senior Global Associate, Services
Senior Associate, Global Reward Services
Requisition #: 47345
Practice Area: Tax
Location: San Francisco, CA
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our practice.
- Provide global tax, compensation, benefits and HR-related services by working as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
- Build and manage internal and client relationships, consult on technical and operational issues, have a high level of responsibility for service delivery and manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagement by supporting management with compliance, billing, collections and budgeting.
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, providing technical support to management
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Project management support, including coordinating work with staff in other US KPMG offices and practices and outside the US and internal compliance procedures
- Minimum three years of experience in at least two of the following areas; total rewards and benefits; global compensation and equity sourcing and taxation; domestic and global employment tax compliance and consulting; M&A advisory; executive compensation and compensation integration; mobility tax compliance and consulting; corporate taxation; ASC 718, ASC 740, share-based compensation delivery and data & analytics
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work on multiple assignments and manage assignments in a team environment including leadership skills in managing internal teams and external clients, work at client sites and travel 25%
- Strong analytical, consultative and project management skills; results oriented with keen attention to detail and quality while working efficiently with ownership and management; Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to articulate complex information
- Ability to identify, research and analyze complex tax issues and formulate alternatives with some guidance as well as, ability to provide coaching that enables others to work through tax issues; Strong technology skills including MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau or experimentation with other digitization tools
- Licensed CPA, JD/LLM, or possession of at least one of the following accreditations: EA, PMP, CBAP, GPHR, MBA, MS, ASOA, ENR ACT, FSA, CBP, CCP, CEBS, CPP, PHR, SPHR, and, SGMS (Accreditation Required for Promotion to Manager)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.