The successful applicant will be responsible for preparing and delivering seamless fund administration services to asset and fund managers of private equity funds.
• Provide accounting services for private equity fund clients including preparing and processing transactions and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
• Provide support to respond to client and or investors’ queries.
• Prepare fee calculations (management fees, capital call amounts, distribution amounts, carried interest and waterfall) and verifying that calculations are in accordance with the applicable fund terms.
• Prepare various statements and notices including but not limited to investor capital call and distribution notices.
• Prepare ad-hoc requests regarding fund and investor specific reports as well as analysis.
• Prepare fund’s quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Prepare SPV accounting.
• Understand and assist clients with other reporting, such as CRS/FATCA, VAT, K1s etc.
• Assist clients to address and resolve audit inquiries from external auditors during year-end audit.
• Participate in pre-project stage discussion with the clients and to define more detailed services model for specific clients as required.
• Perform additional duties as and when assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Commerce or Finance or a related degree with a major in Accounting.
• An internationally recognized accounting qualification or under taking of such professional qualifications such as CPA, CA is highly regarded.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting with a specialty in private equity, or a combination of audit/fund administration and private equity funds experience is highly regarded.
• Knowledge of GAAP (USGAAP).
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Able to work under pressure, multi-task and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• High integrity and accountability for proposing solutions, time management and reporting back to management in a timely manner.
• Detail-oriented and analytical, able to perform work with high accuracy, mature, self-motivated.
• Good problem-solving skills and a team player.
• Proactive manner with excellent organizing and planning skills.
• Fluency in both spoken and written English.
• Proficiency in Excel and other windows-based software
Funds Partnership is a global boutique executive search firm specialising in the investment management industry. Due to our clients’ location and language-specific needs, Funds Partnership focuses on 6 core markets: Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India and Australia – all which have thriving fund ecosystems.