Senior Field Area Marketer, Information And Technology Industry
Senior Field Marketer (Remote - San Francisco, CA area) Job Description
Join the Legal Field Marketing team to play a direct role in generating sales revenue, delivering an outstanding customer experience and collaborating closely with our field sales organization in your assigned geography. This Senior Field Marketer position will be located in the San Francisco, CA area. Develop and deploy local demand generation campaigns. Plan, coordinate, and implement local field events. Direct national campaign implementation in local market. Drive field sales communication and enablement. Track, manage and report on leads, opportunities and closed-won deals resulting from local field marketing campaigns and events. Target local legal industry partners and stakeholders such as local or state Bar Associations who serve our legal professional customers. Build co-marketing partnerships to expand our reach to connect with local legal professional customers.
- Power the Legal Marketing’s revenue marketing practice by playing a direct role in the sales process. Generate sales-qualified leads for the field sales organization in your assigned geography. Work with the sales team to convert the qualified leads into opportunities (pipeline) and closed won deals (revenue). Be accountable for booking business.
- Partner with the Sales organization to understand the unique market opportunities and challenges in your assigned territories. Build impactful geo (field) marketing strategies and plans centered around helping legal professionals learn about, assess, evaluate, and purchase our solutions. Be accountable for creating robust, powerful partnerships with Sales.
- Orchestrate field marketing programs by collaborating closely with the demand generation team - including digital marketing, marketing automation and marketing operations - and the content marketing team and campaign planning team. Utilize strong project management skills to deliver geo-focused campaigns, programs and events on time. Be accountable for end-to-end management of field marketing programs.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all local customer-facing events in assigned territory. Act as a Thomson Reuters Legal Ambassador, engaging event attendees - clients, prospects and sales representatives – to get them to interact and build relationships that lead to new business. Join forces with Sales to manage and report on event ROI. Leverage internal event coordination support and external partners. Be accountable for delivering an outstanding customer experience and ROI.
- Build Sales and Marketing alignment and drive “smarketing” practices that deliver revenue growth in assigned geo
- Develop and manage field marketing to drive opportunity generation, pipeline acceleration and bookings
- Analyze performance of field marketing and establish a communications cadence on your efforts and results
- Serve as a marketing ambassador to the sales team in assigned territory, collecting their sentiments and feedback
- Field event planning and coordination
- Local campaign planning and execution
- National campaign coordination and enablement in assigned geo
- Sales communications and enablement
- Lead and opportunity management and analytics
- Leads Field Marketing Manager(s) in assigned geography.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in field marketing creating demand for cloud-based software and/or business service providers
- Proven success in executing geo-focused marketing programs that drive pipeline growth and accelerate bookings
- Excellent relationship, partnering and collaboration skills, working closely with a direct-selling, field-based sales team
- Advanced proficiency in B2B demand generation best practices: top-of-funnel, middle-of-funnel and bottom-of-funnel
- Intermediate proficiency in integrating online and offline marketing tactics to reach, connect and convert prospects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, Project Planner and other online productivity tools
- Impactful presentation skills to report on performance in assigned territory as well as to persuade Sales to take action
- Strong project management skills including leadership, time management, resource allocation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the Legal industry, especially trends reshaping the practice and delivery of legal services in law firms
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
San Francisco-California-United States of America