Senior Director - Business and Relationship Management
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today's global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch Ratings currently seeks a Senior Director with Leveraged Finance experience to join our Corporates Business and Relationship Management (BRM) team in San Francisco. As part of the Banker and Private Equity Marketing team within BRM, the candidate will work closely with a senior team of experienced Leveraged Finance professionals. The primary role will be responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with Leveraged Finance Bankers (origination and capital markets) and Private Equity professionals , and for calling on TMT Issuers on the West Coast. Significant opportunity exists to expand the role.
The principal objective is to generate new Corporate rating mandates through relationship development and consistent, targeted marketing
- Efforts shall be focused on developing new and enhancing existing relationships with senior bankers and PE professionals, ultimately leading to new ratings mandates, revenue opportunities and dialogue across the fixed income capital markets
- Liaise with other BRM colleagues in New York (Banker, PE, Issuer and Investor teams), as well as EMEA groups to coordinate firm messaging, target lists and assist in the development of relationships
- Responsible for research, development, preparation and presentation of arguments to external parties highlighting factors which differentiate Fitch and its published ratings and research from the competition
- Developing pitch books, marketing case studies and content to a specific sector or vertical for an upcoming or prospective meeting
- Creating, coordinating and implementing outreach plans
- Minimum of 10+ years' experience in Leveraged Finance from a bulge bracket bank in Leveraged Capital Markets/Syndicate or LevFin or PE
- Ability to travel as required
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp