Senior Business Analyst – Corporate and Investment Banking (Technology Group)
The Senior Business Analyst within the Corporate & Investment Banking Technology Group is an intermediate level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include contribution to external audits, business continuity activities or addressing regulatory issues. The Sr. Business Analyst may assist in activities such as the tracking of business financials, managing employee headcount or coordination of other administrative needs. May work on ad hoc projects as requested. Responsibilities:
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls
- Review budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformity with procedures and regulations
- Monitor the preparation of regular and special budget reports
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis and fiscal allocation
- Analyze budgetary/accounting data and provide financial recommendations
- Gather and verify accuracy of financial records
- Assists the VP and COO in the expense management process
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant business analysis experience required, preferably in a financial institution or other corporate environment
- Experience creating documentation within standard development methodology
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) preferred
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .