We are a crypto market maker that provides start-up seed funding, mentorship, advisory, data analytics, and fintech software solutions. The company is expanding its crypto trading and market-making capacities and is looking to add data engineering talent to the team.
Candidates, working remotely full time, will work closely with our head Quant to deliver profitable patterns and develop models for our automated investment and trading strategies.
Team members will have the autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility.
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree from top university in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related area
- 5+ years experience as a data analyst
- Prior work experience in a trading or investment management environment
- Prior experience in cryptocurrency is a plus
- Team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques
- Ability to analyze and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language
- Ability to work independently on both short and long-term projects
- Fluent communication in written and spoken English
- Lead the gathering, analysis, and interpretation of data using statistical techniques to develop actionable insights and identify profitable patterns together with head Quant
- Development and maintain processes that ingest, transform, enrich and store a combination of structured (blockchain data, reference data etc.) and unstructured data (e.g. economic calendars etc.), guaranteeing data quality and availability
- Write code to integrate new trading strategies in current set
- Monitor the performance of the strategies deployed into production
- Prepare and present reports to the trading team
- Build automatic reporting systems/dashboards
- Support ad-hoc data requirements on data initiatives
- Proactively stay informed about market trends with a passion for the cryptocurrency industry
- Work with the quantitative/trading teams to understand data requirements
In addition to your salary, you have potential partner equity.
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech. You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be involved in developing a brand new system alongside with a talented team.