Senior Associate, Finance,Enterprise Resource Planning ( Erp )
Senior Associate, Finance Transformation ERP
Requisition #: 52856
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Financial Management for our practice.
- Support comprehensive finance & accounting transformation engagements, from visioning and target operating model development through future state validation, deployment, and evolution
- Identify current state documentation, benchmarking analysis, business case & roadmap development including functional process modeling, technology architecture design, governance structure & reporting design, organizational structure & service delivery design
- Involvement in system integration support including requirements gathering, application configuration & testing, reports/interfaces/conversions/extensions/forms/workflow development & testing
- Support stakeholder analysis, communications development, end-user training execution and program management execution
- Assist business development efforts including go-to-market activities, proposals and thought leadership; including recruiting, onboarding, training and local office initiatives
- A minimum of three years of consulting or relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance from an accredited college/university; advanced degree and/or CPA is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle methodology and application developments such as Oracle, SAP, Workday, MS Dynamics, RPA tools, BI tools, Atlassian and other ERP tools
- Experience in key finance & accounting processes that includes general accounting and corporate consolidation, financial planning & analysis, accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets and projects, treasury and cash management, financial, statutory and management reporting
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, communication and analytical skills; able to work independently and manage multiple assignments with strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.