Sales Assistant, CitiMortgage
The Sales Support Representative SAFE Act is an entry level position responsible for participating in a range of sales support activities including analysis of sales outcomes, opportunities and the creation of proposals in coordination with the Consumer Sales team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in providing a full range of support services to sales people and client segments. Responsibilities:
- Answer, route, or handle inbound sale leads efficiently and with a high level of client satisfaction
- Evaluate and select appropriate solution to complete a task such as follow-up calls to clients, regulatory disclosure support, and channel reporting needs
- Utilize experience and evaluative judgement to make decisions within defined options or standard protocols
- Assist sales partners in fulfilling sales requirements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Sales support experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of banking business and/or call center environment
- This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures. As part of this registration process, you must be fingerprinted unless you have fingerprints are on file with NMLS Registry that are less than 3 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Consumer Sales Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting