- Base, 401k contribution, benefits, and stock options
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
We’re growing our Client Advisory Team! This is an opportunity to join a Series B company with the perfect mix of fresh capital and demonstrated business potential. If you like early stage, we're in that magic sweet spot. We’re disrupting the antiquated 401(k) market for SMBs and building a better experience for their employees.
As a Relationship Manager, you’ll be responsible for turning our current clients into raving fans. You'll own the ongoing relationship with our clients and be the primary point person for all client contact. That means you'll be responsible for working with the client, the operations team, and the rest of the client advisory team to deliver above-and-beyond service from the moment a plan goes live on our platform. You'll also serve as the voice of the client to our product and engineering team and help drive forward new initiatives and features to improve the client experience going forward. In short, you’ll be a co-creator of the client-facing side of ForUsAll.
- Passion for delivering amazing customer experiences
- Comfort providing financial advice to clients at all organizational levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Natural problem solver never satisfied with the status quo
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment
- Undergraduate degree and 4-15 years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in financial advisory, relationship management, or consulting
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based FinTech company that’s expanding hard-working Americans’ access to 401(k) plans. We’re helping the underserved – and the dreadfully served – get good, honest retirement plans at work. Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing that expertise to small and mid-size companies. By leveraging that expertise, we’ve re-imagined the 401(k) from the ground up, removing much of the administrative workload and compliance risk for employers. For employees, we’ve replaced alienating jargon with plain English, and added a user experience that’s worth, well, experiencing. And, all of this for less than half the typical cost. Our mission is simple, to fix what’s broken about retirement in America so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighter financial future.